OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We endeavour to complete all repairs within 7 working days of the products arriving in our workshops. in the case of intermittent or multiple faults or where parts are not in stock and have to be ordered from the manufacturers, this may increase the time taken to complete your repair.
2. We will take every care with your product but recommend that items are transported in their original packaging, where this is available. Without the original packaging, finger or bubble wrap marks due to handling may be unavoidable but should just polish out. We only accept responsibility for any damage proved to be due to our negligence.
3. If at any time you have any questions regarding the progress of your repair, you can visit our Repair Progress page on this web site. You are required to enter your job reference number (found on your repair docket), commencing with (A), and your post code to check the job status. Alternatively you may contact service reception on 0115 956 8434 or local rate number 0845 337 2911 and quote your job reference number.
4. If our engineers call to your home, please ensure that the area around the set is clear of obstructions and that any item of furniture or flooring on which the set stands is covered and protected, as the underside of sets and boxes often have sharp protrusions. Please protect your floor coverings as our engineers cannot remove shoes for safety reasons.
5. For chargeable repairs (where applicable) an advance diagnostic charge will be levied. This cost will be deducted from the total bill on completion of the repair. This charge is non-refundable if the repair is not possible, due to non-availability of parts, or the repair is not economical or exceeds your stated maximum spend.
6. Chargeable repairs must be paid for at the time of return by cash, cheque, credit or debit card.
7. Where we are instructed to carry out repairs, order parts or proceed with work after the acceptance of an estimate, this cannot be subsequently cancelled without our agreement.
8. Un-repaired products should be collected within 28-days from our service reception; if requested we will return un-repaired products on payment of a small delivery charge. We are unable to store products for longer than this time without a storage charge being arranged.
9. Chargeable repairs normally carry a 1 year non-refundable return to workshop guarantee on the entire product even for an unrelated fault, this excludes parts (which carry the suppliers guarantee only), or items repaired under manufacturer's / retailer's warranty.
10. Parts and accessories orders; These will be accepted on the understanding that if you request the incorrect part or subsequently damage the part due to misuse we will not refund the cost.
11. We are authorised to carry out any software changes recommended by your product manufacturer and erase any data on hard disks and electronic memories where this is necessary to carry out your repair.
12. Any repairs (i.e. warranty) where the costs are not recoverable from a third party for whatever reason will be chargeable to you.
13. These terms and conditions are printed on the reverse side or our repair docket/receipt. By signing the receipt at the outset of works you are accepting these terms and conditions.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to achieve complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is something you are not entirely satisfied with please contact us by telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 5 working days of receiving your complaint and where possible will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we cannot resolve any issues using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader, we use the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution.
In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact
Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0117 456 6031 or via their website;
Registered Office: 668 Woodborough Road, Nottingham, England, NG3 5FS
Registered in England and Wales. Reg. No: 4370422 V.A.T No: 7899 59 719
Questions or problems regarding this web site
should be directed to email@example.com